Monday, December 3, 2018

Blog Post 1: Existing Take-Away Food Delivery Services/ Industry

I researched into the food takeaway services not only to be able to find and understand the conventions of the industry so that I can apply these conventions to my own marketing and branding for Your Food but also to look into my competitors, and also to figure out what is current and relevant in the food delivering business. I did this by researching what different brands existed, and then what each of their USP's were. After this, I looked into each of their similarities and differences from each other.

Services:

Just Eat, Deliveroo, Ubereats, Urge2eat, hungry house
sources: specific websites
Method:
Enter your postcode, choose your restaurant and food, then you have it delivered then pay, then can leave a review, interactive and fast
USP's
Deliveroo:
classy food
Just Eat:
lots of choice
Uber Eats:
can track and talk to driver
Research for Existiong Take-Away Food Delivery Services from google Docs

This research allowed me to be able to create a convincing brand image for YourFood, which follows the correct conventions of the industry. Knowing the unique selling points of the main brands allowed me to create a new, unique one for YourFood, which i was then able to properly advertise in the 2 adverts.

No comments:

Post a Comment