Monday, December 10, 2018

Blog Post 17: My Advert Reviews

After I finished editing my adverts, they were reviewed by my A level teacher and my peers. This allowed a new perspective on the adverts in order to find issues I may have missed.

There were some improvments suggested by my teachers and peers for both adverts. In the first advert they thought the grading could be improved and some more sound mixing could help the advert. in the second advert the main problem was the difference in lighting between the scene at the door and the rest of the advert but i was not able to change that as the time for filming had gone past. but in order to make it less noticeable i increased the brightness and did some grading to make it look more realistic.These improvements resulted in a final adverts of higher quality than the ones put up for review.


No comments:

Post a Comment