Monday, December 10, 2018

Blog Post 12: My Location Reccie, Risk Assessment and Location Permissions

My location reccie was important as I needed to know if there was any dangers in the area, written out in the risk assessment. This was important in order to make the shoot safe. The location permissions were necessary in order to be able to physically shoot in the areas planned.

Locations For Advert 1



Locations For Advert 2








Risks
Because of this document i was able to judge if it was safe enough to shoot in my preferred locations. After I knew safety issues were no longer a problem, I was able to continue planning the shoot around the settings.

Location Confirmation

I had to get confirmation for my mum to let me film inside my house for both adverts but i didn't need any conformation for the streets or park as it is a public space

No comments:

Post a Comment